Tuesday, March 3, 2009

zits and drama

I'm having acne problems and the pimples are destroying my face and my self esteem. I can't even hide the pimples and the chickenpox scars with makeup anymore.I miss having really clear skin but that was way back in high school. When i stepped into college the zits started turning up and they won't lie low ever since. and now, i don't know what to do. it's not vanity. It's an issue of health. I don't know if this is hormonal or something, but i don't like what's happening to my sytem.

As i'm typing this, it's around 2 o'clock in the morning and i still can't sleep. I'm exhausted from the whole day of activities really, but thinking about one person too much and thinking about him before going to sleep really deprives you of much needed snoozefest.

And btw, my mom and my sister got into a huge fight tonight. it even involved me and my grandparents. drama, drama, drama.

No comments:

Post a Comment