Friday, March 20, 2009

Corny Cable

I loathe watching certain shows on local television. I mean those of dominating monopolizing channels only. K? When Channel 2 is on I can't turn it off or else my family would pummel me to pieces. My mom and my sister are almost addicted to ABS-CBN and I couldn't think of anything more ridiculous. But I have to admit that not all their shows are that bad, and actually I watch the news (which, would you believe, has crap in it; they like to call it "Star Patrol"). Tss.

And don't get me started on ASAP. What is the point of showcasing the same people, singing the same songs, and presenting the same dance routines each friggin Sunday of the month? I just don't get it. For all I know it's just a blown up show with performing fancy signature wardrobe and heavy make-up. I know showbusiness is still business and but why do people give a huge fuck about ASAP? At least Wowowee gives away cash. But why do I care right? The host is a pedophillic douchebag. Well as long as you're happy. Whatevs.

Bottomline: I hate what ABS-CBN has become. GMA? No comment. Yes, these networks have projects that help the less fortunate but at the end of the day it's all about the fame and who's better and who gets the higher ratings and who gets paid more. They can all just bring each other down for all I care because they're all pretty happy with themselves and their worlds solely revolve around being better than the other.

I'll let you know if I change my mind. :P

ps:
I had to revise my entry not because I want to please the readers who have violent reactions against my opinions but because I figured I would lay out the message more clearly if I did. I told you I'll let you know. ;P

No comments:

Post a Comment