Wednesday, March 18, 2009

The Pink Room

...is my room! And today I'm stuck here because the rest of the house is getting a new paint job. This room comes last. I think they'll be starting on it next week. The house is a mess so all I can do for now is download, watch movies, and enjoy halohalo. My sinuses are highly sensitive to allegens so I'm trying to keep myself away from the smell of paint as much as possible.

My sister Linlyn and I already picked out the colors we want for our room and I'm so excited to see the final results. It would still be pink but in a different shade and we also added a few contrasting colors to liven up the look. The last thing we want is to keep the dull monochromatic light pink and brown theme that we have right now. 

Time for a change!

No comments:

Post a Comment