Friday, March 26, 2010

Iaine's First Summer

Iaine is ready to hit the beach!

Summer has started here in the Philippines and I can't wait to take Iaine to her first beach outing. No date has been set yet but Iaine almost has everything she needs already!

Old Navy swimsuit


Coco Cabaña swimsuit


Bebe onesie


Bee tiny umbrella


Disneyland Minnie Mouse umbrella


Best part? These are actually presents for Iaine so I didn't have to spend a cent! She also has Havaianas beach slippers and a rainbow colored tiny umbrella but I can't find them right now. LOL. Although I plan to add more, like sunscreen, shades, summer hat, floaters, etc.

By the way, there's this new Hello Kitty store that sprang up in front of my parents house so the other day I went there and did a little shopping...


Hello Kitty lightweight shoes & Hello Kitty shoulder bag
to put all her stuff in (yes, it's a baby bag!)

It's perfect. It looks like mine but it's actually Iaine's. So now, when I don't feel like bringing her Precious Moments diaper bag, I can just slip in a few of my stuff in the front pocket (like make up, hair comb, wallet, cellphone) and voila! Baby & mommy's stuff are subtly together in one pretty package.

Update: Photo taken on March 28th:
This is me, using the bag for the 1st time.
Pretty sneaky huh! Hehe

As for me, I don't have anything new for myself but what I do have is a super cute chubby pretty new baby in a swimming outfit... and that's more than enough to make our first summer together a summer to remember! ü

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

1 comment: