Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Daddy's 52nd Birthday

Yesterday March 22nd, my Dad turned 52! Fifty-two and still rockin'. Surely that's worthy of a celebration so last night my mom hosted a birthday party for my dad even though he's way over there in Vietnam. A lot of people came to the party and we're so happy that all of my mom's hard work paid off.

Skype-ing with the birthday boy!

Me and my beautiful family (pertaining to Jai and our wonderful little hunnybunny Iaine of course) were invited to spend 2 nights here in my parents' house and we're so excited about it because the house has expanded! Half of the old garage which used to be too big has been turned into a beautiful and cozy receiving room. There's a sofa set, a split-type air-conditioner, a gorgeous flat screen TV, a bar, a dining set, and a powder room. My mom designed the room herself and she really got a lot of positive feedback. Just take a look at these pictures and tell me you don't like it!

Oh hell yez we're livin the good life.

It's Iaine's first sleepover here so it's kind of a memorable week for us, especially to my mom and sisters who've always wanted us to stay for a few days. They're all goin' gaga for Iaine and it makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside to see how much they love her. Lol. I mean who wouldn't fall in love with this beautiful face and chubby cheeks?!

Our lil tigress (or should I say dalmatian?) debuting her
black super cool awesome kickass boots!!!

I hope we made my dad happy on his birthday, even though we're miles away from each other. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DADDY! WE LOVE YOU! WE MISS YOU! CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

No comments:

Post a Comment