Thursday, April 28, 2011

Sweet Dreams

Thank you, my darling daughter, for being my best friend. For brightening up my day. For reminding me that life goes on. For expressing your love in the simplest ways that always end up exploding into greatness.

Thank you, Iaine, for coming into my life. You are heaven sent, the most precious gift I have ever received. I must have done such great things in my young life to deserve you. You are my everything.

Now that you've just fallen asleep, I'm once again sulking in my corner, watching you breathe in calm rythm, unaware of the sadness I am stuck in.

My sweet Iaine, you make me so happy and I never imagined I would ever feel this much joy. You give reason to my every waking day. And now that you're asleep, I am glum.

I can't wait for the morning to come. My life has become such a joyous adventure because of you. My life is changed forever. Thank you, my darling daughter, for being my best friend.

Good night, my lovely baby.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

No comments:

Post a Comment