Thursday, April 14, 2011

My Sister's Pre-Graduation

Yesterday was my little sister's Dedication, Pinning, and Ringhop Ceremony (a pre-graduation/clinical gradaution thing) and I stood in as parent. Daddy's not coming home til Saturday so I had to fill in. Couldn't take Iaine with me so she stayed home with her nanny and a family member. Here are a few photos of the event:
▲me and my beautiful sister Lindsay
▲L-R: my aunt Ninang Ruby, my mom, me, my sis, and our cousin Monique (Ninang Ruby's daughter)
▲waiting in line to march
▲ in our seats
▲ parking lot (program started at 12noon and ended at 7:30 pm. really hungry now!!)
▲ Ate out and PIGGED OUT! This is me, my sister, and our cousins having a chat.
...
Tomorrow, Friday, is going to be her graduation (in a toga) and and I'm attending too. So til then, you guys.
Ciao!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

2 comments:

  1. I love your outfit & makeup. No homo. lol. I think my bf's cousin's gf also goes to the same school & she also finished her Bachelors in Nursing

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww Congratulations to your sister luvs! :) Beauty and brains runs in the family huh? :) I can see that...Ur parents must have been so proud to have you guys their children...

    You look so lovely in the last picture! ..

    ReplyDelete