Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Realizations: Then and Now

And these are only some of them:

Family are the most important people in our lives...
My life may not be perfect but Jai and Iaine make me feel that it is...
I could learn how to cook if I really wanted to...
My weight isn't going anywhere if I keep procrastinating (But I'm working on it, promise)...
It's been too long since I last took a dip in the sea...
Diapers and formula are worth a fortune even if you're the wealthiest person in the world...
Everyday the weather gets hotter...
My husband is just the serious type...
I'm so forgetful...
I need a pedicure, bad...
I want this to be a meaningful summer...
I love pilinut candies (they taste like peanut brittle)...
Iaine is such a light sleeper...
Iaine loves to start conversations more than I do (she talks to me even when I'm talking to someone else)...
My husband has mastered the skill of rocking our daughter to sleep...
I want Iaine to play as many musical instruments as she can (husband: drums, me: piano)...
There's no point in rubbing it in to a crazy person who thinks highly of herself...
Manny Villar is a bad liar (and a scumbag as well)...
Philippine politics is hopeless...
Iaine needs more socks and shoes...
Work is always, always hard to find these days...
When you're a parent, money just disappears...
The Sims Resource is a shady site...
Copycats (and their friends) are morons...
My husband will always be there to defend me...
Iaine has the most beautiful smile...
Jai has the sexiest legs...
I'll probably won't replace my current cellphone ever...
Jai and I have never gone on a date since I gave birth...
I don't know if Jai even thinks of going on a date...
My eyes need new contact lenses...
I'm getting tired of McDonald's cheeseburger meal...
I miss my music...
I miss our family dog...
Using Twitter is like talking to yourself, but also having an option to talk to someone else...
My daughter is the main reason why I love blogging, but getting more blog followers inspires me even more...
My husband is such a heavy sleeper except when Iaine starts to cry...
My daughter Iaine Sivela Feona is 2 months and 2 weeks old today and she's getting so big...
Iaine is a very smart girl...
Iaine is a very good girl...
Iaine gets even lovelier...

... all by the second.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

4 comments:

  1. Hi! I'm visiting as part of the (belated) UBP! What a cute baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can feel you.. nakakaingit nga buti pa kayo may lil princess na kayo... and an laki na niya!!

    God bless ur family dear... and kisses for ur lil adorable baby!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi jeean. i like your blogs. halos nabasa ko na ata lahat eh. hehe. :) naghhntay ako ng update dun sa *pants blog mo. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ cheryl: hi! welcome to my blog :)
    @ ate eve: kau ba ate? excited na ko magkababy kau eh! i'd love to hear about your adventures in pregnancy and motherhood. thanks ate, you're always such a sweetie!
    @ kamilya: ewan ko lang kung kelan ako ulit magssulat about pants haha.. thanks for reading! :)

    ReplyDelete