Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Subtly Lighter

I never imagined I would actually get my hair dyed. But I did. And I've been wanting to do it for weeks.

It's a lighter shade of brown now and it's not what I expected. I wanted a much lighter shade, but this has to do for the meantime.
See? Not much a of a difference, right? And the lighting certainly didn't help either. Anyway, it's more obvious under the sun.

But they say changing something about your hair actually means you want something to change about your life, and you're just externalizing that out. I think that's true.

I had a hard time sleeping last night because I was frustrated. I tried searching the interwebs for a place we could call our own but to no avail. My husband and I have decided that we want to move out soon and live more independently, but we're still at the planning stage. We're in a very complicated situation.

Budget is also tight nowadays, and if we're fortunate enough to find a place, we're gonna have to fire Iaine's nanny to save more money. (Sorry.)

Reality bites, but I swear we're gonna bite harder. BRING IT ON!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

No comments:

Post a Comment