Monday, March 14, 2011

My One and Only

It appears that as of today, Iaine is 1 year 1 month 1 week and 1 day old. And I'm writing about it just because. I mean how often does that happen?

Edit: I had to go back and edit this post. It was supposed to have ended with that question mark above but then I realized I haven't blogged about Iaine's newly perfected skill:

WALKING.

You read that right, yes, she can WALK! She can walk for long distances now without holding onto something. This has been going on for about a week and only for the past two days did I see her do it like a pro. Like she's been doing it for months!

I know the development of babies vary so I never felt disappointed that Iaine learned walking a bit later than others. I hear about babies starting to walk at the ages of 8 months, 9 months, even 1 and a half and to me it doesn't matter. I knew Iaine would be ready at her own pace so I didn't need any measures to force her. I did train her, yes, but exhaust her til she passes out, no.

I'm so proud of her right now. So very proud.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

No comments:

Post a Comment