Tuesday, September 15, 2009

My Nocturnal Baby

"Still up. Can't sleep. Baby Lanting is on hyper mode 2nyt! Mama can't get some rest.."

That was my last tweet before I tossed and turned in bed and bawled like a baby from the nagging backache I had last night, not to mention my wonderchild doing a breakdance in utero. I felt so exhausted and I just wanted to get some rest but the baby and the pregnancy itself just wouldn't let me doze off at 2:30 in the morning. I was going gaga for hours. I felt so uncomfortable, like there's not a single position that would let me relax.

When I couldn't take it anymore, I asked my husband for some help... Cried for help, rather. At first he was unsure how to handle it, but his hands worked like a charm anyway. He kept me from going totally crazy with his soothing back massage while he locked me in his loving embrace.

Hubbies, take good care of your preggy wives. They need you now more than ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment