Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Sleepless

It's 1:20 in the morning and as I'm typing this my eyes are getting really droopy. I can't sleep even though I want to. I was on duty for 8 hours last night from 2pm 'til 8pm and I'm really exhausted. But it's so weird that my body isn't responding to fatigue by sleep.

Actually, something's bothering me but I can't talk to Jai because he already dozed off and I don't want to wake him up just to tell him something I can just tell him later in the morning.

I'm off duty for today which is a relief. I've been reporting to work for 3 days straight. I plan to spend the whole day with Jai and just enjoy a work-free day. I'm bringing my lappy Glam over to his house to watch some movies. We also plan to visit his uncle who's still confined in the hospital and also drop by his aunts' place to see his niece, Jaja.

I've been waiting for this day off for days!

1 comment: