Sunday, June 27, 2010

Lullo

If you've been reading my blog for quite a while you may already know that I wanna get Iaine a Soothe and Glow Seahorse. Well I never got her that but it's totally fine because when we came home today we found a Playskool Glo-worm waiting for my little Iaineylove!
Jai suggested that we call him Lullo. Totally genius.

Iaine just loves her new plaything. Now that she's capable of doing more stuff, Lullo was the ultimate excuse to go on a grasping/chewing/licking/biting spree. The moment she got her hands on it she just started chomping down on his ear. She made this face though-- guess it's that nasty microfiber taste LOL.
Lullo may not taste very good but surprisingly Iaine has no problem licking his face. I can't recall how many times I've wiped both their faces tonight. My little Smartie would start licking and get some spit on her cheeks as well. It's icky but pretty hilarious.
But really, Lullo is actually a good toy! Piano melodies + soft glow + adorable design + lightweight = Mommy approved! I understand why Iaine loves him and I think he's gonna stick around for a while. I just don't think he's gonna put Iaine to sleep at all. Nothing else and nobody else (and I mean NOBODY ELSE) not even me, can put Iaine to sleep like her father can. She's just a poppa's girl. She really loves her a lot. Unlike how babies outgrow their toys, I think this girl will never outgrow the love that she has for her father. :)

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

1 comment:

  1. hanggat kaya ko syang kargahin, di ako magsasawang patulugin si iaine. maya-maya pa e ako ay uugod-ugod na at ako na ang pinatutulog ni iaine.

    ReplyDelete