Friday, June 11, 2010

The "4th Month" Update

Because the weather is good to me today and I have a slice of Black Forest cake sitting beside my laptop, I wanted to make a new blog entry about some events that recently took place.
• • • • • • • •
Finally, Iaine made it to Enchanted Kingdom! On June 5th, my family and I went to the most popular amusement park in the Philippines and of course we tagged our little cuddler along. Man, was that place packed or what!

It was really humid and I was sweating all over and I was really worried that Iaine would just freak out from all the hustle-bustle of the park and the annoying climate, but thank goodness she just slept for most of the time and just stayed well-behaved all throughout the day. Having someone to watch over Iaine was never a problem--my mom and my aunts were more than willing to.

I'm a pretty lucky to have this family.

The magic DOES stay with you!
• • • • • • • •
Because I'm so used to my everyday routine with Iaine, it came as a surprise to me when I realized that Iaine would be turning 4 months old! And on June 6th she did. I was so happy to see my little girl in a good mood on her 4th month birthday. Her beautiful smile was the cherry on top of her über cute outfit. We invited Jai's relatives over (mine were off somewhere else and couldn't come) and they enjoyed watching our wedding video over dinner.
We're so proud to have this happy healthy baby girl! Happy 4th month, Lil Cheeky!
• • • • • • • •
My sister-in-law celebrated her birthday on June 7th and she decided to treat us to lunch at Greenbelt. We also went to Glorietta for a little shopping. Best part? Lunch at Bubba Gump! I couldn't finish my plate though. It was a LOT of shrimp.
• • • • • • • •
Last weekend was kinda busy, but my most favorite part was.. at the end of the day, me and my two darlings would just lie in the same bed, make each other laugh, take pictures, and just enjoy each other's company. It's not LV bags, Pingpong Shrimps, and how many hours you spend in an amusement park that matter.. It's about family, it's about who you come home to.
These people make me feel so blessed to have this life;
the life that I wouldn't have any other way.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

No comments:

Post a Comment