1. Buy a one-piece maternity swimsuit and go swimming. Beach or pool--it doesn't matter.
2. Spend a few nights in a hotel out of town in December with my husband. My mom promised us this trip. It was supposed to be my birthday present.
3. Confirm my baby's sex.
4. Buy baby's stuff. Formula, crib, clothes, bottles, toys, you name it... Maybe I'll throw in a breast pump too.
5. Complete the Our Lady of Perpetual Help novena.
6. E-mail my dad a 4D photo of the baby.
7. Reach the highest possible level at Café World.
8. Survive the Braxton Hicks contractions.
9. Determine where to give birth.
10. Pack stuff to take to the hospital.
11. Learn how to cook a couple of new recipes.
12. Find a new place to work as a nurse.
... I'm leaving this list hanging for future edits.