Sunday, April 3, 2016

The Calm Before the Most Awaited Storm

It's a quiet night.

Iaine is usually noisy and super makulit, so as I took some photos of her tonight I realized how much little time left there is that she'll be the only child causing a riot in the house. For the past 3 weeks I've been working from home and she's been my all around companion, and I realize how blessed I am to still be able to establish a strong bond with her even though I've been working away for the past 3 years. These past 3 weeks are also special to me because pretty soon I won't be bonding with only her.. her brother will finally be with us to share the cuddles, laughter, adventures, and love.

She is so excited to be an Ate that she asks us constantly how many days are left til he is born. As for me, I'm excited to fill both my children's hearts with all the love I can give as their mother.

I love you, my babies.
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

No comments:

Post a Comment