Saturday, July 4, 2009

The Pregnant Diaries 1

My beloved fiance/babydaddy and I had our pre nuptial pictorial today. I spent the previous night at his house so we can get going as early as we can. I brought tons of clothes with me but I only got to wear 3 ensembles because the pictorial was harder to do than I thought. The sun was scorching hot and for someone pregnant every stimulus is twice the impact. But the pictorial went great and we made lots of great pictures so we're really excited to share them with you.

My mom was right, I'm having a harder time being pregnant than when she was pregnant with me and my 2 sisters. I'm always nauseated and I can't tell exactly if I'm hungry or full or just thirsty. My food cravings are driving me crazy because one minute I want santol or mangoes and then the next thing I know they make me throw up. I'm easily fatigued so whenever an idle moment comes and I feel sleepy, I always want to grab the opportunity to doze off.

My first trimester so stressful but whenever I think about the baby that's growing inside me I just think to myself that it's only the first trimester and it will pass. What's important is that I stay healthy and my child stays healthy.

This week has been loaded with wedding preparations. Tomorrow Jai and I still have errands to run. I don't know when I'll be able to just lie in bed all day and take a break from all the stress but I'm really looking forward to it.

Being pregnant and preparing for a wedding isn't as easy as you may think, so I have to say thanks to the people who are supporting me and Jai all the way even though "thanks" just doesn't do it. Jai's family have been nothing but kind, caring, and very supportive to us. Their arms are wide open and I'm lucky to have in-laws who treat me like true family. And how can I forget the most important people in my life who have influenced me to become what I am now.. I am most grateful to my parents. My dad is still so understanding and supportive, and my mom is always there for me whenever I need her and even at times when it seems that I don't. At this point in my life I am enlightened about what goes on behind parents' tough exteriors. I feel so blessed that soon I'll be Jai's wife, right now I'm carrying Jai's baby, and still my mom takes care of me like that baby she carried in her womb 21 years ago.

To Jai, my loving fiance, my best friend, my shoulder to cry on, my private macho dancer, the father of my baby.. I love you. I love you. I love you. I just love you so much.. and thank you for being so good to me and our growing wonderchild.

No comments:

Post a Comment