Saturday, May 30, 2009

Too Much is a Bad Thing

It's 4 in the morning and it's official: I am definitely addicted to FACEBOOK GAMES!

Pet Society was my first fave. It wasn't easy at first because I thought I was a complicated game. But after a while (ok more like a really long while) of endless brushing, feeding and bathing other people's pets and mine, I got the hang of it. Now, my pet Hush has a two-storey room with a living room, a bedroom, a bathroom, a kitchen, a backyard, and a gameroom. I'm still working on earning the 3rd floor...

I tried Bowling Buddies for a while but I just found it boring. Not too much variety. I also gave Word Challenge and Who Has the Biggest Brain a shot but I just didn't enjoy them too much. And there was Geo Challenge, Sorority Life, Rock Legends, Farm Town, blah blah blah, but no, I didn't like them.

Then I thought, hey I haven't tried Restaurant City. I first learned about it from Jai's younger brother; he was the first one to send me an invitation to "work as a crew member for his restaurant." I accepted and forgot all about it after. Well a week ago while I was stuck in boredomsphere so I decided to give the game a try and find out if it's any good. And whaddaya know, now I'm having sleepless nights playing it. I was supposed to doze off 4 hours ago but I'm still wide awake, waiting for my restaurant to level up. Red Pots isn't much, but it earns enough. Cut me some slack, I've just started! Haha.

I have a few problems with it, though. The game doesn't always start and loading time takes forever. The items for your resturant are just too expensive which gives you the ultimate challenge because a customer pays only $2.00 for each meal. Don't be surprised if it seems like years before the restaurant can level up. I had a hard time as a beginner.

But what I like about it is that you can just save the game and the "crew members" are on autopilot and will do the work for you. You just have to check back on them to give them a break when they need it and close the restaurant so the costumers won't come in when there aren't crew members around.

If someone asks me, "What's the best thing about RC?" the answer is simple. My boyfriend is as equally addicted to it as I am! He's also kind enough to send me furnitures as "gifts." Aww.

I guess I could say my days off work are consumed by Jai and my addiction to games... and I'm loving every minute of it. (I just wish this addiction wouldn't take a toll on my health and my laptop's!)

*gamer girl

1 comment:

  1. thank you love! saya magrestaurant city. granted that id probably lose interest in the future but im enjoying it so far. i love you!

    ReplyDelete