Saturday, February 21, 2009

Thank you!

People everywhere are congratulating me for passing the November 2008 NLE and you know what? I think I deserve all that. The exam was tough and I always had doubts about passing it, but the moment I found out that I made it, I realized that I really did my best, I gave it my all, and deep inside I knew all along that I would succeed at 'take one'. I deserve this achievement. I don't consider myself as a straight a student but I'm not stupid either. I slacked off in school a bit and skipped a few review days so passing the board exam makes me feel that I'm smarter than I think I am. I didn't even rely on some leakage that were being passed around at that time. I'm not saying I'm some Einstein or anything, but I did know my Nursing and I did take it seriously and I'm glad that all that hard work paid off.

The other day I was just Jeean.
Now I am Gianina M. Muñoz, RN.

The two days of examination and three months of waiting for the results were the most crucial and the most tense experience of my life so far and I'm so happy that that part of my life is over and it's over with a smile on my face.

I've always been a tough daughter to handle, but because of this I'm pretty sure my parents have forgotten all bout my black sheep days. Haha. It's too bad that my dad can't be in the country for the oath taking ceremony in April, but I'm still very excited about it nonetheless.

And now, the big question:
Which laptop? :D

No comments:

Post a Comment