Monday, February 23, 2009

laptop.

I just got my new laptop today! I used to have 2 hand me downs and they were both from my dad, but this one is special. It's the prize that I get for passing the NLE. The broadband's still in the works, though. :P It's not a Macbook like I originally wanted, but this Acer suits just fine. I'm not a very demanding board passer. Haha. I only want the things that I deserve. And this one, I do. Her name is Glam. I also got a new pair of glasses. It's about time my eyes took a break from those contacts.

Lyceum of the Philippines University - Batangas will be holding a thanksgiving mass tomorrow. I'll be there of course because I'm thankful for this opportunity to be one of the 39,455 or 44.51% out of 88,649 examinees who passed the November 2008 NLE.

And yeah... I'm quitting my call center job. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment