Thursday, January 27, 2011

10 Days To Go

WOW. Only 10 days left before Rockstarbaby turns one! I'm glad I started the preparations as early as December or else I'd be at wits end right now.

Venue, catering, entertainment, souvenirs, birthday dress, check. Jai and I designed the invitations and being the only one who stays home with Iaine, I finished them myself and I've already started giving them away. As for the media, I'm still working on that. But it's only a matter of time until I get things done 100%.

I don't wanna give too much away but here's a bit of a teaser.:
Everybody's so excited for my Iaine's birthday especially me and my husband. It's a lot of work and somewhat expensive but we know it's all gonna be worth it. We didn't just pay some people to give us a party. My husband and I are really involved in the process cos February 6 is a very special day for us. It seemed like we waited years for her to be born so commemorating her 1st birth anniversary absolutely deserves a special celebration. We want our daughter to look back at her birthday pictures and be thankful for happy moments (which she had no memories of LOL). We all hope it's gonna be huge a success, but most importantly, we hope everybody has a good time and a full stomach.

It's a sweet party fit for a sweet baby girl. ;) Yeah!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

No comments:

Post a Comment