Monday, August 28, 2017

A Year After

I can't believe it has been a year since I updated my blog. I wish I could have written more, but life happened.

I am sitting in my bed right now, in a house I now call home, with my husband playing his PC game, my daughter lying in bed reading, and my baby boy sleeping.

It's a bad day, definitely one of the worsts, but I am still lucky to have these wonderful human beings in my life by my side, on this very day and for the past month.

And because my children are growing too fast, and my husband and I aren't getting any younger, I don't want to forget... I'd like to share more from this day forward. I owe it to my children that they can look back and know how things were for us. Maybe I won't write not long, coherent posts, but more of snippets - shower thoughts, the like. If there's anything I learned from today, our lives can change just like that and it's out of our control.

I hope a year after today it's a better day.

 
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers

No comments:

Post a Comment