Thursday, December 22, 2011

Family to Work Day

Hello, December! Christmas shopping and parties are everywhere now, and actually last Friday, my husband took us to his office for the Christmas party held especially for the employee's children. We were all excited about it cos it was my first time to actually see where he works.

We got there a bit early and had a lot of time to kill so Jai took us to his floor and showed us his desk. I'm really impressed with their office cos it's clean, well guarded, and the facilities and perks are really good. And the people, they were all so nice to Iaine. I was also glad to finally have met Jai's immediate boss.
We also stopped by the nearest mall before heading home. I was so tired, I slept almost the entire trip. Iaine was knocked out too. She really had a blast that day.

Now it's December 22nd and there's only a few days til Christmas. I'm really excited for my daughter's 2nd Christmas cos now she knows how to appreciate and actually OPEN presents. We only have one problem though-- Santa doesn't know what to give her yet! Oopsie.

Now that I'm back to blogging, please feel free to also follow my other blog: TheMomGirl. It's somewhere I'm more open about the more personal, girly side of me, not necessarily touching topics on motherhood and marriage. See you there.

And happy holidays, mommy bloggers!

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I clicked on the link u indicated, themomgirl, but it doesnt seem to exist. :( did u change the url? Im already following this blog. I also want to follow ur new blog. Thanks.

    Much love,
    Eurigelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Eurigelle! Thanks for noticing, I just fixed the link. Thanks for following!

    ReplyDelete