Wednesday, August 19, 2009

The Pregnancy Diaries 3

This mommy has just started her second trimester! I'm starting to feel my tummy stretch. It's getting a lot rounder than in the past months and it's now easier to tell that I'm pregnant just by looking at me. I even bought a bottle of Palmer's® Cocoa Butter Formula™ Massage Lotion for Stretch Marks. I can't wear buttoned or zipped shorts or jeans anymore. Now my casual wardrobe consists of dresses, loose shirts, and leggings. I actually like it. Very comfy!

I'm still easily fatigued so I feel drowsy often but I'm ejoying the fact that the nausea and vomiting have subsided. Back in the first trimester it was hell for me. My body felt like it was on roller coaster mode everyday. Now I feel a lot better. The only things that have been bothering me lately are my back pains and headaches. They keep nagging me at nighttime.

My husband? He's a sweetheart. He treats me like a queen. And I especially enjoy it when he kisses and caresses my tummy and talks to our baby.

So what's next for the pregnant foxy mama? This coming Friday I'll be having my 3rd prenatal checkup. I'm going to see my baby for the third time and I'm really excited to see if it's a boy or girl. I keep telling my baby to show it... ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment